Monday 9 May 2016

Rainforest Imagery

After visiting the beautiful waterfall at Minnamurra Rainforest 2P looked at how we could create imagery in our writing. We began with a simple sentence and extended it to include a more detailed description. We're excited to share some examples:

I can see the beautiful trees reflecting into the water in the morning.  By Ella M

I can see the beautiful, wet, calm waterfall flowing into a river. By Ronin G

I can see the beautiful, bright, yellow sunset in the distance, above the trees. By Delilah H

I can see rushing water going down the rocks. By Adam S

I can see the fantastic sunset. By Charlie B

I can feel the wind softly touching me on my hands. By Christopher M

I can see the beautiful, bright, yellow sun setting behind the trees. By Victoria J


No comments:

Post a Comment